Requirements: Must be completed from a display telephone. All programming is performed with the phone in idle mode. DO NOT lift the handset, DO NOT press the SPEAKER button.
Part 1 – Enable customer programming mode.
- Press the TRSF button.
- Dial 2 0 0.
- Enter the customer programming password (default is 1234).
- Press the volume up button (t) to change the programming mode from DISABLE to ENABLE.
- Press the TRSF button. Customer programming mode is now enabled.
Part 2 – Set date and time.
- Press the TRSF button again.
- Dial 5 0 5.
- Enter the current date and time in the following format: WMMDDYY: HHMM
- W=the current day of the week (1=mon, 2=tue, etc)
- MM=the current month
- DD=the current day of the month
- YY=the current year
- HH=the current hour in military format (1pm=13, 2pm=14, 3pm=15, etc)
- MM=the current minute.
Example: for Monday, January 8, 2007, at 09:45 AM: 10108070945
Example for Friday, January 12, 2007, at 3:15 PM: 50112071515
- Press the TRSF button. Programming is complete. You do not need to worry about disabling the customer programming mode, it will automatically disable itself in a matter of a few minutes.
If you have any questions, please contact the Telephone Warehouse Service Department at 602-254-5515 ext 1 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.